Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 19: Friday the 13th

 Today is a reading day for the most part.  We just finished The Landing of the Pilgrims.  Jake started out saying he liked it, but by the end he said he gives it a 2 out of 10.  It was a bit dry but we learned a lot.  Where have I been?  I didn't know that Squanto ended up not being as great a guy as the Pilgrims originally thought!   I won't give it away if you are ignorant on the subject like I apparently was. . . That is one of the best part of homeschooling: the education that I am getting!  I am not sure what I did in school, but obviously I wasn't retaining much. . .

 The only math for the day was this hard looking math problem that the Principal (Daddy/Aaron) left for him.  It gives me a headache just looking at it.  How are we already into math with so many letters and so few numbers?
 **Update: When I asked Aaron how to figure this out (because Jake and I couldn't)  he realized he didn't give all the info. he should have and he is fixing it right now as we speak so we can answer it.  I will take a pic of the new question asap.**



 Don't you love how Jake is studying away and there is a big old bottle of Tylenol?  That was for me and my headache yesterday.  It has been a long week for some reason. 



 Jake was so happy I was taking pictures of him.  Can't you tell by the face?  I love to annoy him on occasion. 


I wanted to get of shot of his shirt and told him he could make a crazy face if he wanted to.  This face is creeping me out just dude. . .


T.G.I.F!

No comments:

Post a Comment